- When you book a reservation for a Product through the Website, The Four Islands collects your payment information and processes your payment as described below under “Payment Processing”. The Four Islands accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as The Four Islands on the credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with The Four Islands can result in cancellation fees being applied by The Four Islands, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier or tour operator (see you’re The Four Islands Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 5 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on thefourislands.com, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.