This tour is perfect for you who like to combine your canoeing experience with some sightseeing on the famous Ngai Island. Enjoy a day out on the crystal clear waters on Ko Ngai on this big boat. You’ll head out to the island’s finest snorkeling site, Ko Ngai beach resort coral. The warm, 80 degree Fahrenheit (26 degrees Celsius) will make your snorkeling experience one you won’t forget!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Sea cave exploring with imported inflatable kayaks
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
After pickup from your hotel on Ko Lanta, you’ll set cruise to Ko Talabeng Island in the Southern Andaman Sea. Ko Talabeng is a small, narrow island rested in north-south direction. The island is mainly Limestone Mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. The most enjoyable activity at Ko Talabeng is kayaking along the beach and Sea caves. No wonder kayakers often find some small and peaceful spots for a swim or sunbath around this island. After you have enjoy kayak exploring we will then heading boat to Ko Ngai. Once you’ve reached your destination, explore the marine life around Ko Ngai with snorkeling and kayaking. Stretching over 300 meters, you’re likely to see some larger sea animals, including barracudas, clown fishes, parrots and moray eels among the soft and hard coral while snorkeling at Ko Ngai Bay. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the beautiful Ko Ngai Resort, before moving to the next snorkel spot on the open sea. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or tea with biscuit on the way back to Lanta Old Town.
Tour services on: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
• Convenient tour boat with 2 and half decks
• Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and seasonal fruits
• Delicious Thai lunch at Ko Ngai Resort
• Snorkel equipment, fins, inflatable kayak with equipment and life jackets
• Certified guide
• National Park entrance fee
• Hotel round trip transfer on Ko Lanta
- Snorkeling big boat cruise to Ko Ngai Island [approx. 1 hour]
- See marine life including parrots, moray eels, clam, and Clown fishes
- Sumptuous lunch serving in the restaurants[ Ko Ngai resort]
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Inflatable kayak and paddle included
- All snorkeling gears included
- Travel by big boat and see the sights from the water
|DEPARTURE POINT||LANTA OLD TOWN PIER|
|PICK UP TIME||Pick up from the hotel reception area: 08.00-08.30am.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Check in Time: 8:45 am. Departure: 9:00 am. Returns approx. 4 pm.|
|DURATION||7 hours (approx.)|
|RETURN DETAILS||LANTA OLD TOWN PIER|
|WHAT TO BRING||Swimwear, shorts, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, camera, spending money|
Adult 1,500 [THB]
Child 750 [THB] [4-11 years old]
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel, you’ll set cruise to Ko Ngai bay. Once Ko Ngai pier, explore the marine life of Ko Ngai bay. Stretching over 300 meters, you’re likely to see some larger sea animals, including barracudas, clown fishes, parrots and moray eels among the soft and hard coral while snorkeling at Ko Ngai bay. Move to longer beach of Ko Ngai to see another beautiful beach. Enjoy lunch on a beautiful beach before cruising to Ko Talabeng for exploring caves by Sea kayak and then cruising back Lanta Old town.
We always have safety in focus and in case of bad weather conditions we would not operate and all guests will be offered to re-book for another day or get refund.
:: Please consider that the tour program can be changed due to tidal and weather conditions.