Discover Koh Rapu and its beautiful landscape while paddling a kayak on around Rapu Island and enjoy the view of the stunning limestone karst rocks hidden caves, limestone crags, and the emerald green water will take your breath away.
About this activity
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
Journey: start the day with a pick-up service from your hotel in Koh Lanta and then transfer to Ban Rapu village by air-conditioned minivan across to the mainland by a short car ferry at Huahin pier.
Discover Koh Rapu and its beautiful landscape while paddling a kayak on around Rapu Island and enjoy the view of the stunning limestone karst rocks hidden caves, limestone crags, and the emerald green water will take your breath away. Take in the surrounding environment and admire the impressive stalactites and stalagmites, and go past towering limestone crags rising up like islands in the sky.
Eat: Enjoy a sumptuous Thai meal at a restaurant with a great chef. Enjoy fruits, hot coffee and tea.
Relax time: Deem as one of the Unseen in Thailand, Saline Hot Spring Khlong Thom is characterized by a salt spring. The hot spring naturally bubbles up from the underground layer of soil. The area is a mangrove forest with 14 saline hot springs with 40-47 degrees Celsius. The spring water taste is salty since hot and seawater is mixed in the deep soil layer before bubbling up to the earth’s surface. The water is as clear as the sky and has an emerald-like color. The hot springs also have natural healing properties. As a natural spa, the water springs help to relax, to improve blood circulation, and to release stress.
End of the day: At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Guided kayak tour of Koh Rapu bay
- National park fees
- Kayak, paddle, and life jacket
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Koh Lanta hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What’s Not Included
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Important information What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
The program/timing might change depending on the tide (Sea conditions), weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concerns the safety and comfort of all guests.
- Adult THB 2,200
- Childs THB 1,000
- Explore Koh Rapu Island as you paddle through mangrove swamps.
- Only One place in the world that have saline hot spring. It use for treat and heal some of symptom and sickness.
- Have the opportunity to see muddy shore forest wildlife including Sea eagles, monkeys and kingfishers.
- Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Koh Rapu.
|DURATION||Duration 8 hours|
|TRANSPORT||Mini Van, Long-tail Boat|
|GROUP SIZE||Min 4 Max 30|