Koh Rok & Koh Haa – Paradise Awaits!
If you have time for one day trip to Koh Lanta, the Koh Rok islands are a must. Two paradise-like islets in the Andaman Sea serve crystal-clear waters, coral reefs, and white beaches. This speedboat day trip whisks you to three of their best-snorkeling sites to experience the underwater wonders and includes lunch and beach time. Snorkeling equipment, entrance fees, plus hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Take a speedboat from Koh Lanta to snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay of Koh Rok and marvel at the natural beauty of the tiny islands and the spectacular hard and rock coral reefs underwater.
About this activity
- Mobile friendly ticket
- Instant booking
- Local guide
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up is possible from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time and location will be confirmed after booking.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Koh Rok: Snorkel over fascinating coral reefs and see colorful tropical fish. Sunbathe on white powder beaches with crystal-clear water.
- Koh Haa: Every part of the spectacular island is a surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers.
- Ride from Koh Lanta to the archipelago of Koh Rok and Koh Haa by speedboat.
- Enjoy a seafood buffet lunch and multiple drinks.
After pickup from your Koh Lanta hotel, travel to the departure pier and board your speedboat. Then, gaze over the Andaman Sea as you cruise to Koh Rok Nok, one of the two islands of Koh Rok and part of Thailand’s Mu Koh Lanta National Park. On arrival, drop anchor, and after a safety briefing, use the supplied masks, fins, and life vests for your first snorkel. Plunge into the crystal waters and explore the coral gardens, watching for marine life like angelfish, pufferfish, moray eels, and sea turtles, if you’re lucky. Then enjoy second snorkeling at Koh Rok, return to your boat, and cruise to Koh Haa, the second island. Enjoy another snorkel or swim here, then hit the white sand beach when the tide is low.
For a tasty Thai buffet lunch under the shady trees. Next, get free time to sunbathe on the sand, swim, and go to the restrooms. Back aboard, cruise to a nearby reef, and enjoy your final open-sea snorkel. After admiring the corals alive with clownfish, angelfish, and anemones, return to deck and cruise back to Koh Lanta. Your trip then finishes with a hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off on Koh Lanta
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Tourist Insurance
What’s Not Included?
- National park entrance fee
- Personal expenses
When you get there
Know before you go
- There is a minimum of 15 people required to run this tour!
- An adult must accompany children.
- A vegetarian option is available for lunch. Please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Bring your swimming costume, flip flops, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, a camera, and spending money.
- The tour program can change due to the weather and tide conditions.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- The tour is run by locals who actively support the local communities with volunteer garbage projects. By booking this tour, you will help the move towards small-scale tourism.
||Pickup from your hotel in Koh Lanta|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8 AM.|
|Hotel pickups commence before this time, and you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.|
|DURATION||7 hours 30 minutes (approx.)|
||Returns to the original departure point|
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review