Ko Rok Tour
If you have time for one day trip in Koh Lanta, the Koh Rok islands are a must. Two paradise-like islets in the Andaman Sea, they serve up crystal-clear waters, coral reefs, and white beaches. This speedboat day trip whisks you to three of their best snorkeling sites, so you can experience the underwater wonders, and includes lunch and beach time. Snorkeling equipment, entrance fees, plus hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Take a speedboat from Koh Lanta to snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay of Koh Rok, and marvel at the natural beauty of the tiny islands and the spectacular hard and rock coral reefs underwater.
About this activity
Mobile friendly ticket
Pick-up possible from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time and location will be confirmed after booking.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Snorkel over fascinating coral reefs and see colorful tropical fish Sunbathe on white powder beaches with crystal-clear water Ride from Koh Lanta to the archipelago of Koh Rok by speedboat Enjoy a seafood buffet lunch
After pickup from your Koh Lanta hotel, travel to the departure pier and board your speedboat. Then, gaze over the Andaman Sea as you cruise to Koh Rok Nok, one of the two islands of Koh Rok, and part of Thailand’s Mu Koh Lanta National Park. On arrival, drop anchor, and after a safety briefing, use the supplied masks, fins, and life vests for your first snorkel. Plunge into the crystal waters, and explore the coral gardens, watching for marine life like angelfish, pufferfish, moray eels, and, if you’re lucky, sea turtles. Then, return to your boat and cruise to Koh Rok Nai, the second island. Enjoy another snorkel or swim here, and then hit the white sand beach
for a tasty Thai buffet lunch under the shady trees. Next, get free time to sunbathe on the sands, swim, or stroll on the wooded island, whose facilities include a shop and restrooms. Back aboard, cruise to a nearby reef, and enjoy your final, open-sea snorkel. After admiring the corals alive with clownfish, angelfish, and anemones, return to deck and cruise back to Koh Lanta. Your trip then finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up and drop off on Koh Lanta
National park entrance fee
Free underwater photo service
What’s Not Included?
When you get there
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A vegetarian option is available for lunch. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring your swimming costume, flip flops, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, a camera and spending money
- The tour program can change due to the weather and tide conditions
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- The tour is run by locals who actively support the local communities with volunteer teaching projects. By booking this tour, you will help the move towards small scale tourism
||Pickup from your hotel in Koh Lanta|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8 AM.|
|Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.|
|DURATION||8 hours 30 minutes (approx.)|
||Returns to original departure point|