Ko Rok Tour
This tour concentrate on the two main islands famous for their natural beauty and spectacular underwater scenery. Rok Islands contains two islands separated by a narrow waterway: Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai. The islands are located close to the more famous island Koh Ha and offers splendid white sandy beaches, fascinating coral reefs and myriad species of tropical fish and colorful corals. Delicious seafood lunch, snorkel gears and hotel transfers is included.
• Close encounter with wildlife
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
• Buffet lunch included
• Snorkel gear included
• Led by a local guide
What You Can Expect
Our driver and guide will pick you up at 7:30am from your hotel lobby and head to Lanta Old Town Pier. Around 8am, you will embark on a newly speed boat, Milada 2014 and depart to Koh Rok. You will passing by an Old Sea gypsies’ village, enjoying the beautiful views of Leam Thanode (light house) from the speed boat.
Around 50 minutes boat ride, you will arrive at Koh Rok Nok. After a short safety briefing and introduction of the area by your guide, you can go swimming or snorkeling from the boat. Get close to the magical underwater world and discover some beautiful tropical corals and marine life. Some popular snorkeling spots around this area are Marnsai Bay, Lak Ket Siam, or Koh Rok Nai Bay. (Please note that you are recommended to snorkel or swim in this area depend on the tide conditions of the day.) Our staff will provide snorkeling equipment such as mask, flippers (fins) and life jackets. Our staff will be ready at the bay or beach to ensure you can reach them anytime if you need assistance.
A sumptuous Seafood lunch (Thai food) will be served around noon. Soft drinks, fruit juice, water, fresh fruits and snacks will be provided as well. After lunch, you can trek to viewpoint or laying down on the beach at your leisure.
Before us heading back to Koh Lanta, we will visit Marn Sai Bay and Koh Rok waterfall. You can choose to continue swimming or snorkeling from the boat. Once we return back at the Old Town Pier around 5:00pm, our driver will be waiting for you and transfer you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful trip.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ko Lanta Yai Old town pier|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 PM.|
|WHAT TO BRING||Swimwear, shorts, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, camera, spending money|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible – if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to THB. Click here to change your currency.
VIEW PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Lanta Old Town Pier
Lanta Old Town Pier